WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OCCUPATIONAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to lift and/or move tires weighing between 30-250 lbs. with or without mechanical assistance.
- Operate forklift as required with proper certification.
- Environment is very hot during summer months and cold during winter months.
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
- Requires sitting and driving for long periods of time.
- May be required to have a Class A or B drivers license
NATURE OF DECISION-MAKING:
INDEPENDENT - Adhere to DOT guidelines and perform job in a safe manner.