GCR Tires & Service is a division of Bridgestone America's Tire Operations (BATO), providing outstanding service from well over 200 locations in 48 US States and Eastern Canada. GCR Tires & Service has the right mix of service, new tire and re-tread knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of our customers. Most of our locations also offer 24-hour roadside assistance. We offer a wide variety of passenger, light truck, medium truck, agricultural, industrial and off the road tires from brands such as Bridgestone, Firestone, and many more.
Bridgestone is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The primary function of the job is to provide strong support for the management team to ensure overall location success and
stated goal attainment. This includes handling a variety of issues related to service, inventory and general operations.
To co- manage the daily activities of the assigned location and assist with other locations as needed.
These activities include but are not limited to:
1. Creating and maintaining a positive work attitude towards all customers and employees.
2. Communicate with Manager on a daily basis.
3. Assist with annual budget and actual performance vs. actual & objectives.
4. Assist with supervision of all store personnel.
5. Assist with training and leading team mates in required GCR compliance programs.
6. Monitor hours worked and control excessive overtime.
7. Reconcile departmental reports as requested from General Manager.
8. Recommend ideas to improve store operations and controls.
9. Maintain contact with all customers as well as outside vendors with issue resolution.
10. Prepare departmental training plans for improvement.
11. Assist with warehouse organization and inventory controls.
12. Maintain asset reports and keep updated.
13. Start work orders and invoice as needed.
14. Implement safety standards and follow up on any violations as needed.
15. Assist in quarterly inventories and maintain security of company assets.
16. May be required to work various shifts, holidays and weekends.
• 3 years successful commercial tire experience and demonstrate high management skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Verbal & written communication skills
• Must have excellent organization skills
• 4 year degree preferred